I’ve started offering virtual tours over a week ago and I’m very grateful for all the support and kind messages I got the last few days. I know this situation with COVID-19 is difficult for most of us but I didn’t expect to see that there are so many fantastic people around the world who would like to help us. I’m grateful and I hope I can give each one of you a real big hug in the very near future.
As far as I can see the most popular virtual tour I’m offering is the cooking class. We’ve made Lángos, Pogácsa, Goulash soup and Chicken paprikás together and I also delivered a general foodie tour. I think it really is a great experience and I hope you all loved the food we made together.
I’m continuously reviewing and editing the list of available dishes, this is the actual list, but feel free to ask for a special dish you always wanted to prepare:
- Cold fruit soups
- Hungarian tomato and pepper ratatouille
- Egg spaetzle
- Layered potatoes
- Potato paprikás with sausage and frankfurter
- Vegetable pottage dish (a very thick vegetable soup eaten as main dish in Hungary, can be made of green peas, beans, potatoes or any other vegetable)
- Potato pancakes
- Pogacsa – potatoe bread snacks
- Smarni, Kaiserschmarrn: the Kaiser’s Crumble
- Cottage cheese dumplings
- Goulash soup
- Chicken paprikas and beef stew
- Langos – fried bread