It’s hard to tell now what happens next week or next month and when and how we can start travelling again. The crazy April weather wouldn’t help either, it’s raining and cold in Budapest and it’s hard to believe that summer is only two months away.
However, I’m optimistic and I got my first COVID-19 shot yesterday, so I start planning for the bright summer months to come. I’ll continue offering virtual tours because I know this is the only option for many of you for the next couple of months so feel free to book a live tour streamed from the streets of Budapest or an authentic Hungarian cooking class.
I’ll also offer social distance friendly tours, those were very popular last summer and I think that it’s a safe option for families and groups of friends travelling together. The social distancing tours are available in English and French, as for now I have four options:
- Buda Castle District walk
- Downtown Pest walk
- Jewish quarter walk
- Szentendre tour by car
All of the tours are designed to be 100% social distance friendly. We don’t take public transport, avoid crowds and admire all buildings only from the outside. It’s not a group tour, it’s only for you, your family or friends.
Rules are the same as last year:
- Tours are maximum 3 hours long
- Only walking and driving tours are available, we don’t use public transportation
- Travellers, tour guide (and driver) are required to wear a mask for the length of the tour
- No inside visit of the monuments, attractions, museums
- No coffee or lunch break together
- Maximum number of travellers on the tour shouldn’t exceed 4 people
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any question or need more details.